- Best College Award for Communal Harmony by Madurai Kamaraj University in 2002 and 2003.
- Women championship in the youth festival by Madurai Kamaraj University in 2004 and 2005.
- Overall Championship in the youth festival by Mother Teresa Women’s University in 2005.
- First Prize in rally at Madurai Kamaraj University South Zone Inter University Theatre Festival.
- Overall shield at the Inter University Sports Meet by Mother Teresa Women’s University in 2005.
- Best NSS Volunteer Award to the NSS volunteer by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 2010.
- Appreciation Letter from the former president Dr.A.P.J.Abdulkalam in 2004.
- Appreciation and greetings from the former President Dr.A.P.J.Abdulkalam addressed to the Principal in 2005.
- First in the sales of Handloom Materials by Mother Teresa Women’s University in 2008.
- Best consumer club award by the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Act 2010 and 2013.
- Best Social Service Award by Theni District Police Department in 2010.
- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp Award by Tamil Nadu Blood Bank and Transaction Association and Tamil Nadu state AIDS Association in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
- Outstanding Service Award (Silver Category) by Indian Association, Madurai in recognizing of voluntary contribution for the empowerment of persons with visual challenges in 2012 and 2013.
- Best Consumer Club award from the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection,Theni in 2010 and 2013.
- IAB Blind Empowerment Champions – Silver Zone award from Indian Association for the Blind in 2012 and 2013.
- “Gnana Aaalaya Viruthu’2014” award by Kurinji Kabilar Tamil Sangam.
- Every department has adopted a village to fulfill the dream of the humanitarian of the Uravinmurai to render the possible help for the community.
- The campus lies in the scenic beauty at the hillside with an ecofriendly environment.
- The college started with strength of 75 students and 10 faculty members and now it has grown to the strength of 2272 students and 107 faculty members. The college has produced 4808 responsible women graduates.
- The institution started with 3 UG courses but today it flourishes with 12 UG, 10 PG, 4 Research, and 10 value added courses.
- The college has organized 18 conferences which includes International / National level
- As the college motto implies, “Service to Humanity” each department of the college has adopted one village and is rendering their service to the village and its people by various activities to impart social and health awareness to them.
- Computer training is provided to Government officials – Chief Judge and nine Judges,Theni district on 16th July 2007.
- Research activities are kindled by the Research and Development cell through projects and paper publications.
- The dynamic placement cell brings about the competent students every year.
- The 279 deprived students were financially assisted for the past four years to continue their studies through the Management fund by “The Karna Donor” Club.
- The players are triggered by participating in various sports and games events conducted at all levels such as Interuniversity, University, National State, and District level.
- A student is motivated to be the member of any club like National Service Scheme, Youth Red Cross, Red Ribbon Club, Green Club, Citizen Consumer Club or Literacy club to cultivate helping tendency and humanity from the scratch of building responsible
- Each department has an association which kindles student co-curricular pursuits.
- The fine arts celebrations intensify the students becoming more potential in extra -curricular activities.