RED RIBBON CLUB
- Red Ribbon Club is a movement started by the Government of India in Schools and colleges through which, students will spread awareness over HIVAIDS.
- The Red Ribbon Club at NSCAS came into effect from 2012.
- In every year more than 150 students are enrolled for RRC.
- In our college RRC organized various Awareness programme on Drug Abuse, Road Safety and camp on Blood Donation Camp, Blood identification Camp, ICTC Visit
- To organize blood donation camps by encouraging the number of volunteers every semester.
- To encourage the students to undergo internal & external training Programs (For E.g., Peer education training program) every year.
- To arrange field visit regarding RRC for helping the visually challenged and disabled students, AIDS patients, etc., (For E.g., ICTC Visit) every year.
- To encourage the staff members to get external exposure by participating in Regional/ National/ International Level Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops every Year.
- To Encourage the students to participate in seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences/ Symposium related to YRC every Year.
- To conduct awareness Programs related to blood donation, health hazards, AIDS and other Syndromes every semester.
- To help students in personality development and guide them for a better career every year.