Research Guidelines to authors
Guidelines to Authors
Submission of Manuscript:
Authors are invited to submit 2 hard copies of the article and a soft copy in the CD together with the covering letter from the corresponding author mentioning the title of the paper, the name(s) and affiliation of the author(s) along with e-mail address and mobile number. It will be sent to the following address
Editor, Journal of Management, Science and Humanities (JOMSAH),
Nadar Saraswathi College of Arts and Science,
Post Box No. 55, Vadapudupatti,
Theni – 625531, Tamilnadu.
A soft copy of the article should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscripts should be in MS-Word Format. Manuscript must be 1.5 spaced with 1 inch margins with Times New Roman Font Size of 12 and justified alignment.
- The manuscript should not exceed more than 7 pages.
- The first page of the paper containing
- Title of the article with font size 16, Bold and Sentence Case.
- The author’s name should be mentioned with complete official address (including e-mail id of the corresponding author with font size 12, bold and sentence case.
- Name of the corresponding author should be marked as asterisk (*).
- Abstract: Each article is to be preceded by a succinct abstract, of up to 200 words, that highlights the objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the paper. (Font size 12, single line spacing and in italics).
- Key Words: To identify the subjects under which the article may be indexed, 4-6 key words should be provided in italic.
- The body of the paper containing
- The main heading with font size 14, bold, left aligned, sentence case and numbered with Arabic numerals 1, 2, 3 etc., and sub headings with font size 12, bold, left aligned, sentence case and numbered as 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, etc.,
- Main body of the paper containing methodology, analysis and results.
- In case of empirical research, each table should be correctly numbered and sources for the same will be given clearly.
- Discussion and conclusions
- References: All the references should be included at the end of the paper. The format for references
For Reprints: Cotton, F.A., Frank Albert, G., Wilkinson, C.A., Murillo, M. and Bochmann, N., Advanced Inorganic Chemistry, 6th Edition, Newyork, 1999, pp. 1355-1359
For Books: Bartram, S.M., Bowm, G.W. and Fehle, F.R., International evidence on financial derivatives usage, Financial Management, Vol.38 (11), 2009, pp.185-206
For Website: Always indicate the date and year when the source was accessed.
http://www.projectsparadisc.com/electronic customer relationship –management/accessed on Nov.12, 2013.
- All the research work must be free of plagiarism.
- The research articles must be tested through plagiarism checking software (URKUND / online tools) before submitting them.
- The articles will be checked by the online tool www.plagiarismchecker.com
- Appendices (if any)
- Author should take care to ensure the accuracy of data and references.
- The review process takes one month and the status would be known within acknowledgment the receipt of your paper by email and id will be issued to the corresponding author. The author(s) should keep in mind that it would be mandatory to cite this id while sending a query about a paper submitted on line.
- Authors are responsible for all legal implications involved in their opinions, findings, results and writings in the text of the article.
- All articles will be referred by two reviewers.
- The decision of the Editor / Editorial Boards is final.