RED RIBBON CLUB
- To organize blood donation camps by encouraging the number of volunteers every semester.
- To encourage the students to undergo internal & external training Programs (For E.g., Peer education training program) every year.
- To arrange field visit regarding RRC for helping the visually challenged and disabled students, AIDS patients, etc., (For E.g., ICTC Visit) every year.
- To encourage the staff members to get external exposure by participating in Regional/ National/ International Level Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops every Year.
- To Encourage the students to participate in seminars/ Workshops/ Conferences/ Symposium related to YRC every Year.
- To conduct awareness Programs related to blood donation, health hazards, AIDS and other Syndromes every semester.
- To help students in personality development and guide them for a better career every year.
RRC Activity 2018-2019
RRC Activity 2017-2018
RRC Activity 2016-2017
RRC Activity 2015-2016